Web Designing / Development Group - Exunclan

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Before posting my first post in this blog, I would like to Introduce myself.

Hi I am Varun Mishra, Studying in KV, RKP, 4. I have been a design addict since late 90s, When I got my first PC and Flash 3 in it, It was just amazing, you could create things moving, without any technical skills. Slowly time changed and Flash was just out of the box, which I cannot get inside my head. So after digging up many warez, I finally got my hands on Photoshop 5. It sure was easy and I started designing Covers for my Projects in School and everyone got really impressed that they chose me for Designing School's Magazine Cover. It was surely an achievement.

I had skills, I had time, so I started doing freelance work at Rentacoder.com, from here I earned like 100$ permonth and I was happy, but my studies got worse and worse, so I had to give up and focus. I had been doing lot of other stuff from then, ;) which I will tell yoy all later.

Okay its time to Plan your Website

When you begin thinking about creating a Web site, you should follow a series of planning steps to make sure your site is successful. Even if you are just creating a personal home page that only friends and family will see, it can still be to your advantage to plan the site carefully in order to make sure everyone will be able to use it easily.
Creating goals for your site
Organizing the site structure
Creating your design look
Designing the navigation scheme
Planning and gathering your assets
This will help you alot

and a TIP for all frontpage users, IT SUCKS, STOP USING IT

5 Comments:

  • Nice.

    Well, is there an advance and good substitute for frontpage b/c many people don't even know html.(leave dreamweaver apart)

    By Blogger Varun Khetarpal, at 8:30 AM  

  • no better substitute than Notepad. But you need html knowledge

    By Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar, at 7:25 AM  

  • any good editor which can write and handle scripts in the pages?

    By Blogger Swaraj Kishore, at 6:31 AM  

  • if u have a bit of scripting knowledge which involves php, asp or css, you can use Dreamweaver. So far its quite successful for this.Look for the latest version for this software.

    By Blogger Varun Khetarpal, at 6:46 AM  

  • these days CMS have quite user friendly interface. It eliminates the need of a script handling software.

    By Blogger Varun Khetarpal, at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home